We tried to create the simplest app (and with the fewest bugs) possible. It is still possible that you may have some questions. We have gathered here the most frequent ones.
If you can't find your answer, or if you want to share a problem or a recommendation with us, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will make sure to answer as soon as possible!
To stop losing a beautiful discovery that you make while surfing, Cleep allows you to save it in your lists, directly from your web browser, both on your phone and computer.
• To add a cleep from your computer : https://app.cleep.io/activate-cleep-web
• To add a cleep from your iOS phone or tablet : https://app.cleep.io/activate-cleep-ios
• To add a cleep from your Android phone : https://app.cleep.io/activate-cleep-android
We designed the saver to work on all sites, but if you ever encounter a problem, please let us know at email@example.com.
You can choose to keep Cleeps private, meaning that they will not be seen by other members. To do this, you must put these Cleeps in a private list.
You can choose to make a list private:
• when you create it - by selecting the "Keep this list private" option.
• directly in the list, by choosing the "Modify" option, next to the header. You can change this setting anytime from this screen.
To note: your cleeps can still be found in the app search engine, but will not be linked to your list or profile.
When you sign-up to the app, we ask to pick the categories to show cleeps that will be interesting for you on the discover page.
To add or modify your categories, log on to the desktop version on https://app.cleep.io/ and go to “My Profile”, “Parameters” and “My Categories”. You can choose as many categories as you want (1 minimum).
If you have lost your password, or want to change it : click on "I forgot my password" on login screen, or head directly to https://app.cleep.io/resetting/request
We are currently working on the portal that will allow you to manage all your account data. For now, if you want to modify your email, handle, gender or date of birth, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do it for you.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.